Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

When did this hapen Re (4341): Adopting Rings - 12/19/2005
Just out of curiosity, I'm not fussing about the rules per se, but the time frame, when did this happen, and where besides here can I find these rules stated in the HElp System?

I queried the HELP system and the WRUG Adoption Agency guidelines and NOWHERE (not that I can find using adoption and creation as criteria) do the sites give the adiitional rules just stated in the previous post (4341).

Some of these rules I knew about since they were stated in posts the previous year, but not some of the new ones.

WEbRing and WRUG have lots of useful hints and advice, but as the rules change, the changes are not posted and that makes it hard for people to stay informed and to find the info when needed.

Anne

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy