Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 6 of 6
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Invalid or No NAV Code Present - 01/05/2006
As I have had any feedback from any one, I am posting in here. I have been rejected from support ring and from "The Scripts & Screenplays" because there is no valid nav code on my hone page www.fendsham.com (fendsham).

However, I can find nothing wrong, and I am other rings, which all display themselves on my home page!

Please what am I doing wrong so I can fix the problem?

Replied - 01/05/2006
What was the exact message? There may have been a glitch that caused the code not to appear, or a U# mismatch, or some other problem. Did it pass the checker? Did some of it pass the checker? Did you use the checker to see if it passed?

For future reference, in Mozilla's Firefox, your site is painful to look at. The fonts are enormous.

Replied - 01/05/2006
Thanks monals, I do not know, they never tell you. Support forum was saying I had a no return path, and went on on about pass_L, but I have tested Fendsham from transit and it test all okay. I have just received a reply from "Movie Scripts & Screenplays! and they are saying that they cannot see some of my pages, but nothing about the NAV code! So I am even more confused.

Replied - 01/05/2006
They never tell you? I always include a message to the member letting them know what the error is.

Did you use the checker to test your site for pass/fail? Did you use the navigation wizard? What did the checker and the navigation wizard tell you?

Replied - 01/05/2006
Yes, monals, I have a few times. And their NAV box is coming up on my home page.

Replied - 01/06/2006
MSS, has at last accepted that it is all up there, and all they had to do was to go to bottom of page! I have made some minor adjustments. However I have still not heard from TSS, or the support forum!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy