Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Comment Re (4425): Ringmanagers Losing Control Over Their Rings - 01/14/2006
Lazarst,

I just changed the order in one of my rings, so I am not sure what the problem is. I have it on manual and I turned off automatic. The last part is important if you want the ring order to be static. Automatic will keep the order the same but ths tarting site will rotate.

I'm not sure what you have to do to fix it.

I know that comptuers get weird at times. Try those two steps and see what happens. Something could alos be stuck in this account. Can you change the order in any ring?

BTW, once you highlight the site in the list, you have to click the up-down button until the site position is correct. I try to move with the cursor and then remember that won't work here.

Anne

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy