Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 9 - 11 of 11
< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A New Policy from WebRing.com - 03/02/2006
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Having webrings used to be fun.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yeah.

How true. And how very, very profound for me.

Thank you for that.

James S. Huggins

to contact me:
http://www.JamesSHuggins.com/webring-email

Replied - 03/03/2006
My thoughts...

I can not imagine that WebRing really wants to alienate the people that manage their rings...but I know it sure seems that way at times! Part of me keeps hoping that someday I would see a post that reads something like...

"Dear WebRing Managers,

The management and staff of WebRing want express our sincere appreciation to every one of our active Ring Managers. By volunteering your time, talent, and creativity through the creation and management of your rings ...there would be no WebRing.

We also wish to thank you for the many ideas, comments, and suggestions on how to make WebRing a better experience for our visitors and members. We want to assure you that we are listening to your concerns, and are doing all that is possible to respond to the needs of our members and managers. Together, we can help drive WebRing to be THE portal of choice for the WEB.

Sincerely,

The Management and Staff of WebRing"

OK, OK...I can dream, cant I?

njjimf

"As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others." - Bill Gates

P.S. You are right - it Used to be fun!

Replied - 03/04/2006
Excellent memo. Thank you for the outstanding expression that we all share on THIS SIDE:)

< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy