Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 9 - 10 of 10
< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Featured Sites - Webrings Share???? - 03/23/2006
Oh, sorry I guess I just took that for granted. No one gets accepted into any of my rings unless the code is up, the site fits the theme and they also provide a clear and direct route back to the nav bars. In other words, if I wasn't willing to allow them to be featured they wouldn't be in the ring to start with.

I understand about the ID blocking it just seems that the rings I would like to have it on don't have it - guess that's always the way. I'd rather not have to report anyone if that's okay, quietly blocking them is one thing but I wouldn't want to kick up a fuss.

Replied - 03/23/2006
Unfortunately one person goes around every month or so and submits more than one page each time. Yes, I could do as you suggested but I then know that they will return...again and again :(

< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy