Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

continued Re (4668): Process New Submission Lecture. - 04/11/2006
Was about to run out of room.

"don't give a toss"? Without being negative, that is true. People are extraordinarily busy these days. Some of it is that members are making choices about what they have time for. They also would like to belong to something that gives them extra traffic without excessive work.

Anne

emmajones wrote:

Sounds like it is time for a clean out. I have plenty of rings with only one or two sites in them, and where the members in them have chosen to join every available ring, that are doing next to no traffic. I have previously parted company with a few low traffic rings by making them adoptable private to all existing members. When I had a look later I found that after one month most were still in adoptable private status. Speaks volumes for the interest of the members. This gives me the impression that those members with gi-normous navigation stacks don't really give a toss about the rings.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy