Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Featured sites still 'becoming unfeatured' - 05/08/2006
Man! I'm seriously beginning to wonder if this whole paying featured sites thing is even worth the effort anymore. Today I finally went ahead & sent this email to a "featured member":

"Hi, this is Tony Mayer, the ringmaster of "Only Christian Sites". For some time now there has been a glitch in WebRing's system that causes certain featured sites in a ring to "become unfeatured" without the knowledge or consent of the ringmaster (me in this case). Please note that you have NOT been charged anything during this time (even on the days that I have put your site back in the featured postition, because it is never there for a full 24 hour period). I have been putting your site back in the featured postition almost daily, but will not be able to do this in the future. I will still do it once every week or two, but I just don't have as much free time as I did before. I have made every attempt possible to correct this problem, including contacting WebRing staff. WebRing, quite honestly, wasn't much help. Maybe they are currently working on the problem, and just haven't "found a fix" yet... Feel free to contact them yourself regarding this issue by using the "Help/Support" link at the top of all WebRing pages, that is visible while you are logged into your account. Hopefully this problem will get resolved soon. In any event, I just wanted to inform you of the problem so you wouldn't think that I am the one removing your site (from "Featured Sites"; your normal listing in the ring does not get removed), or that you are being charged during the time your site was not featured."

Aside from this, I'm not sure what else I can do...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy