Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Sorry, according to system records... - 06/11/2006
I tried to join a ring today and was directed to a page with this message in a box with an orange background.

"Sorry, according to system records you have a Site with FAILing navigation code. Correct navigation code is vital to the proper functioning of the Ring(s) you belong to. We need to have you correct the problem(s) with any failing Site membership(s) you have before proceeding to join additional Rings. Using the Navigation Code Wizard can be very helpful in determining why a membership is FAILing, and you can get the proper navigation code from the Navigation Code Wizard results page as well. We apologize for this delay in joining another Ring but we hope you understand the importance of working navigation code."

I'm guessing this is some kind of system foul up, but if it isn't what am I supposed to do, check out every ring I belong to? I don't think I could live that long.

Are there any short-cuts here?

ace

Replied - 06/11/2006
It's not that onerous to check to see whether you have a site failing or not. Just sign into WebRing, go to Your Ring Memberships/Sites, and look at the column on the right. It will tell you right there if you have a site failing. Just a couple of clicks will tell you which one is failing, then all you have to do is fix it.

Replied - 06/11/2006
Ahh, thanks, I found one that was giving me a false fail, hit the "test" link, and everything got straightened out. And, I'm still kicking... LOL

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy