Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Is anyone seeing any of the first changes yet? - 09/09/2006
Webring wrote:

Here's the announcement you've been waiting for: WebRing unveils our new user interface!

Well, mostly. We are introducing the new interface in a series of page-specific launches, starting with WebRing's new look.

This is the first of several changes to come! It's big, it's exciting, it's fresh and we certainly hope you like it.

September 2006 Launch

This first launch includes all the pages visitors and the general public can see:

The WebRing front page

The directory and sub-directory

The ring hub pages

We've also reformatted our special interest pages—What's Hot, What's New, What's Cool, Advertise and Forums.

Comments or Questions?
We are committed to improving the system and increasing communication with members. We welcome your feedback! Log in to General Members Forum and tell us what you think of the new WebRing look.

Coming Next

Remember, we are introducing only the top level of publicly viewed pages; many of the pages you see, or regularly use, are scheduled for subsequent launches.

Our next rollout is scheduled approximately 2 weeks from now. You will receive notification of changes a minimum of 48 hours in advance—stay tuned!
= = = = = = = = = = = =

I'm excited about the next rollout scheduled in about 2 weeks, but I'm not seeing any of the FIRST changes yet??

Is anyone else seeing any of the first changes?

James S. Huggins

to contact me: http://JSH.us/webring-email

Replied - 09/11/2006
Hmm. haven't seen nuttin' yet. But my Webring mailbox is full of adoption offers - all of which I've replied to - inneresting!

Replied - 09/12/2006
09/12/2006 at 10:31 AM EDT - nuttin yet.

I'll check back later.

DMK

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy