Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

WebRing - Expand Your Experience! - 10/01/2006
Dear WebRing,

One question begs answering; How does limiting members and managers at WebRing "expand our experience"?

The only thing that you folks seem to be desirous of - is expanding your wallets. The love of money is the root of all evil - don't you know?

Instaed of being greatful to those of us that had more to do with
building WebRing than you ever contributed, you have become arrogant and abusive.

You have alienated yourself from the reasonableness of the majority here at WebRing and are out of touch with the same.

And what exactly will people be paying for? Rude, arrogant, unproffesional and abusive customer service? Intellectual Property theft? Ubiquitous system errors? The flood of unrelated and sometimes offensive adverising that appears on hub pages and ring forums? Your eternal ingratitude? - Me thinks not!

You folks think much more highly of yourselves than you ought and your folly is and will continue to be apparent to all except yourselves and your tiny clique.

To date - I have contributed over $980.00 to WebRing. And now you wish to take away most of what I have worked so hard for and charge me for the rest? - Again, me thinks NOT!

If you could not make a profit from advertising on this site while it was free to members, then you have a snowball's chance in hades of making it profitable as a pay membership venue.

The voices of reason, logic and common sense are imploring you to reconsider - Do you have an ear to hear?

Lazarst
http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/Health_on_the_Shelf.html
http://www.advancedscientifichealth.com/pweb.asp?SID=554893

Replied - 10/02/2006
Lazarst,
You are spot on! These pillocks are going to price themselves right out of business. The lunatics are most definitely running the asylum. Cheers!

Best Regards,

Anne

UK

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy