Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

It's whats not being said that concerns me - 10/05/2006
3 Days ago, in response to the overwhelming outrage about the changes, WebRing responded to a post with the following:

"We have not pushed anyone's complaints aside. Far from it. We are listening to everything everyone has to say, both positive and negative. We are exploring many options at this time. We are working hard behind the scenes to ensure the best possible experience for both experienced and new(er) members. Nothing is ruled out at this time..."

I have watched thier posts since then, and observed actions that were taken. One topic is never raised by WebRing, whether they are considering revising the new "membership fees".

So I'm asking directly, WebRing is it on or off the table? The deadline is quickly approaching where I will lose nearly all of my rings.

njjimf

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy