Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 9 - 12 of 12
< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Google Data - 10/02/2006
Its because all your memberships are held on the WebRing.com system. Think of the ring hub as a webpage and think of the way search engines treat similar searches and you've got it.

Replied - 10/02/2006
emmajones,

Just tell me what keywords to type in to find your website in the top ten at Google, then we will know who the tutor is and who rode the "small bus" to school. The rest of your verbage is just that. You let me know when the link popularity of any site you have is anywhere in the same universe as mine or let me know when you have a million plus visitors to your site in a one month period. Until then, go pretend like you know what you are talking about somewhere else as there are too many here that really do understand SEO.

The proof is at Google for all to see!

Your free SEO tutor,
Lazarst

Replied - 10/03/2006
Well, actually, I built my webrings for just one purpose - and it wasn't to make money. It was to link sites together with mine that share the same interests as I do.

I really don't care what Google, or the bus company, or anyone else thinks about my rings - I liked them, which is why I'm transferring most of them to other services who also believe that I have a right to my own interests and don't have to bend to "corporate America" and its wishes.

Way back when, when I first joined WebRing, I thought rings were a place to link people together in common bonds, with common interests.

Guess I was wrong.

BTW, still waiting for Frank, from Support, to get back to me.

Dave

Replied - 10/06/2006
emmajones,

RE:"I have a truck load of stats here which consistently supports that simple fact and more!"

I will trade you my truckload of "Ring Adoption" and "Deleted Ring" and Anti-New WR Order emails for your truck load of stats regarding the effect of WR uniqueness ratings on the search engines. I am willing to trade my truckload even if, in reality, you have miscalculated and only have half a truckload or less.

Awaiting your reply,
Lazarst
http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/autosurfers.html

< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy