Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

? about merging/deleting rings - 10/17/2006
Since it appears maybe Webring has the intention of cleaning up the system of so many rings that just duplicate each other, what is the current stance on merging/deleting rings?

If I have very small rings that generate almost no traffic for members AND ALL of the sites in the small ring belong to other rings is Webring just going to bring the ring back to life if I delete the ring?

If most of the sites belong to other rings, and I move the few sites that don't into the larger, more trafficed ring, then delete the small ring is it just going to be brought back to life?

Since I'm now paying to be a member, I'd like to be able to merge/delete rings without fear of them being brought back to life.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy