Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

How do you... - 10/18/2006
OK, I want to know how you drop any of the web rings you have joined in the past. I joined a few rings, but now I no longer want to be listed on them, but I can not work out how to take my self off the. As I run 2 rings, I know can take off members my self on my rings, so do I ask the ring master to remove me. The main issue is that the rings, no longer have any sites related to us and I do not want to be charged for meing members of rings that are flacky or no longer related etc.

Replied - 10/18/2006
It you click the ring in your list of memberships you get to a screen for updating your status in the ring. On the left hand side of that page is a choice to "Leave this ring". That should do the trick?

Replied - 10/18/2006
I tried with a ring that took more people away from my site than towards it. I was taken off the ring indeed. My page now displays the navbar of "The original webring" instead. When I get home I will take the navigation code off of it...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy