Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

#1 Forum on WebRing System Deleted from Top & Hot Forums - 10/21/2006
Dear WebRing,

Once again i am asking here in this forum for the reason that you decided to arbitrarily and capriciously remove my ring and forum http://t.webring.com/forum?forum=naturalcuresthey from your Top & Hot Forums and Rings.

If you wish to display your power of ownwership to punish a ringmaster for some unknown reason - could you please utilize a method that doesn't punish the innocent ringmembers also?

I think it highly hypocritical that you come to these forums begging for communication and feedback from ringmanagers and then ignore their postings or delete them altogether cuz they don't stroke your egos or cuz they question your motives or reveal the seedy side of WebRing management.

I for one grow weary of your rhetoric and hyperbole and would like to see you walk your talk.

Further awaiting your reply on or off the WR system.
Lazarst

Replied - 10/21/2006
The calculation process for those lists has not been altered in at least a year. If something changes we assume that it is for a valid reason. Nothing has been done, that we are aware of, to alter things artificially.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy