Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A question for WebRing - 10/29/2006
Since Iím a level 2 member and I emailed my support rep 5 days ago and have yet to receive a response, it seems this new system is flawed. If I move to a level 1, will I still have unlimited/free webrings for the next year, or would I have to pay for each ring/membership over the limit for level 1?
brbrI donít like dishonest people to answer my questions, and I will repeat here, what I emailed to my support rep on October 24, 2006 in hopes for an answer, somewhere:
brbrbrbrbrI previously emailed about the payout issues/notifications. And I had asked wither the new affiliate program was different from and would be done in addition to the new urls credits, both in email and on the forums. It was said that they were two different things, but sad to say, it seems that earning .80 cents per 3 new url sites in webrings has turned out to be only 30 cents now?
br
brAnd now, in order to really make enough money to stay as a ring manager, we really have to lie to others in order to get them to pay for the service? I seriously donít get the new real changes. Is there any place online that will accurately describe all of the changes taking place?
br
br~ eNiasni aka WreckedInsanity

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy