Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 9 - 13 of 13
< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A Suggestion for Webring to Ignore - 11/13/2006
Oh? Then what was that "default" acceptance letter all about?

Replied - 11/13/2006
I gather you think people who are not "html/internet savvy" don't have the brains to figure out how to insert html code into a page builder. I'm here to tell you they CAN figure that out. If a page builder allows the insertion of html code, almost everyone can figure out how to use the INSERT button. But they still should have to make that effort for every ring. If their site isn't on topic for a specific ring, they are less likely to go to the trouble. But... that's not your point. HTML code doesn't allow "system" to control the rings, and THAT's the point, isn't it?

Replied - 11/13/2006
Hmmmmmm. This is going nowhere. If you insist on seeing only the bad then that is what you'll see. That's too bad. Your cup will never be full, only empty.

Replied - 11/13/2006
Grandma... I have been saying for ages that the SSNB should go for much the same reasons as you have stated.

However java script has a lot of qualities that HTML does not have and I think a java scipt version navigation bar which does not stack would serve the system admirably.

Replied - 11/13/2006
You're welcome ;D Though hopefully I WILL have my new draft up before you can get to them! (Although hey, you've already taken two rings away from me, you might as well start taking my sites as well...)

< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy