Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 5 of 5
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

WebRing, please send me a check. - 11/07/2006
To W.R. Staff: I tried the "normal channels". They don't seem to be working. Please send me a check in the amount of 25.00. Send it to:

Tony Mayer
1704 N. Burns Ave.
Cameron, TX 76520

Thank you,
Tony (mayersphotorestoration)

Replied - 11/08/2006
Does WebRing send checks? Please direct me to the page where webring says they will send a check. I've looked all over, but all I've been able to find is info on "crediting" my account so that I can use the credit to pay WebRing for my premium membership or featuring sites, etc. How do we apply to actually get money for our personal use?

I'm sure I've overlooked something really obvious. I plead senility.

MrsMiller

Replied - 11/10/2006
Please use the Help/Support form for this and choose the Contributions, Paypal, refunds subject. Use this category for anything payment related for fastest assitance.

Replied - 11/13/2006
I've done that twice already over the last several weeks. Still waiting for the check, or even for the amount to disapear from my "account credit". I hate to send multiple requests, as I can see how that could get confusing. Maybe someone will get around to addressing my request eventually... WR Staff is usually very prompt and courteous about this matter.

Replied - 11/14/2006
Hmmm, haven't seen a request in that folder. We'll look again.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy