Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Webring not functioning properly - 01/12/2007
Hello-

I am trying to figure out why my "Smash The System" webring is not working properly. When one goes to it:

http://c.webring.com/hub?ring=smashthesystem and tries to join, they get this:
We're sorry, but according to system records you have a site with FAILing navigation code. Correct navigation code is vital to the proper functioning of the Ring(s) you belong to. We need to have you correct the problem(s) with any failing site membership(s) you have before proceeding to join additional Rings. Using the Navigation Code Wizard can be very helpful in determining why a membership is FAILing, and you can get the proper navigation code from the Navigation Code Wizard results page as well. We apologize for this delay in joining another Ring but we hope you understand the importance of working navigation code.
Return to WebRing Home. Need Help?

http://c.webring.com/wrman?ring=smashthesystem&addsite

I tried deleting my site in it to see if that was the cause of the original HTML code to Join the webring not working. I deleted the code from my site and then deleted the site from the webring, I now have tried to rejoin to get just the SSNB code and it gives me that line above.

Can someone please be of assistance in these regards? Thanks in advance!

Email folkandfaith @ yahoo.com and I will check back as well.

Thanks again for any assistance offered.

Replied - 01/12/2007
Oh - and as well, when one tries to join from a site, like this here: folkandfaith.com/index2.shtml and clicks on JOIN, they too get this:

Ring cannot be accessed or does not exist. Please check your input and try again.
Return to WebRing Home. Need Help?

http://n.webring.com/wrman?ring=smashthesyste&addsite?ring=smashthesyste&addsite

Replied - 01/13/2007
Can anyone be of assistance in my trying to get the proper codeing on my site and in making the webring code work again? If need be I can pay somone to help with this I am sure. Thanks in advance for any help offered!!

Replied - 01/16/2007
It PASSes now, but when you corrected the code you did not TEST the site in your site maintenance area, so it was awaiting a system test which can take several days to happen. Any time you wish to get a failing site to be "known to the system as passing" test it. The system will eventually, but why wait?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy