Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

tOTAL cHAOS @ WEBRING - 01/19/2007
Dear Webring,

Someone at webring has stolen over $14.00 out of one of my accounts and subsequently all the promo ads for my webrings have disappeared and i received over 400 system emails notifying me that i was out of credit!

This is on top of my websites disappearing from my own webrings and ring order being changed for many of my webrings.

I have received many emails from ring managers that have paid you your ransom and can't get any response from their new personal representative which is part and parcel of your new "premium package"

Can you please find the dishonest webring employee that stole the money from my account and return my money?

Kindest regards,
lazarst

Replied - 01/20/2007
Nothing was stolen, and your rants are going to have to be toned down or you will be banned. Before ranting, do a little research. You may not have noticed, because you probably don't bother to read our notices, but several months ago we announced changes in the fees for running ads on rings to more closely reflect market rates - we've kept the rates below what we would likely get for that real estate.

Replied - 01/22/2007
Dear WebRing Minion,

I beg to differ with you. The $15.00 would have lasted me a month or two with regards to my promo ads that I have paid for - for years. But under the New WebRing Order - it vanished in one day. WOW - that's quite a price increase! I apologize for jumping to the conclusion that it was stolen now that I understand that you just took it.

I will tone down my rants if you will be so kind as to do likewise. I would suggest that you also accomplish some research by way of looking up the definitions of words.

Your allegation that I don't read your notices is groundless, baseless, specious and uncalled for in this forum. I will forgive you this one last time but I would ask that you work on this for the sake of the entire community.

Me thinks you over-value the price of your so-called real estate but that is just my opinion - I hope that it is still OK to give one's opinion here in this forum.

If you propose getting rid of and/or silencing every member that is not satisfied with what they are observing here then you disenfranchize yourself from the majority.

Kindest regards,
lazarst

PS This correspondence has been "Non-Rant" certified by Noah Webster

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy