Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

New Hub old hub - 02/27/2007
I like the new hub page a lot better for trying to gain back some ranking in Google. It has been years since google rteated the webring system well.

Within a few days of the new hub page going live, one of my main rings went from #357 on google in a search for the title to #20.

There is still a lot of work to do to make those pages truly search engine friendly but what I see so far is a great start for Google.

Yahoo has been treating webrings okay for the past few months and hopefully that will improve rather than decrease. MSN is kind of cranky right now but not quite as broken as Google.

Replied - 03/01/2007
quotes.. I like the new hub page a lot better for trying to gain back some ranking in Google. It has been years since google rteated the webring system well.

Google actually treats the WebRing system quite well. Its just that quite rightfully they will filter out duplication of same, and bad neighbourhoods.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy