Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

sent to wrong member. - 03/03/2007
Your site in =^..^= A Catalogue of Catteries requires navigation code system email Sent: 02/28/2007 23:10:29
We regret to inform you that the site membership you have in =^..^= A Catalogue of Catteries does not have proper navigation code and is in risk of being removed. Unless you have been given some other specific reason by the ring manager for not being active in the ring then the reason the site has not made active is because it does not have satisfactory navigation code installed on the registered URL, which is listed below:
http://www.catscastle.com/
Your WebRing User ID is: olecia

You should check to ensure that the proper navigation code has been placed on the registered URL, shown above. You should use the Navigation Code Wizard to test your site AND to get the navigation code for it.

Replied - 03/03/2007
This is another software glitch. To fix it, use the link to the wizard, and it will tell you the code is valid. Then go to your list of webrings (the ones you pages are members of), find the same ring, and test it again. This usually fixes it. I have had the same problem often, and when I remember what to do about it, it is fixed immediately.

Replied - 03/05/2007
Well, I don't own that site or that ring anymore. This is a glitch that sends returned mail to the manager. But instead of the current manager, it sends it to the previous manager.

This has beena glitch for a long while.

That was my ring originally. I transferred it to someone and the transfer went bad. Webring won't let me have it back.

More of the politically correct favorites stuff.

Anne

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy