Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Please Read the Message from msmallwood below! - 03/07/2007
Has Webring lost all integrity? I continually get messages from community members that are NOT webring managers. They only want to participate in friendly communities. I've spent weeks trying to help these folks but it is a WEBRING SYSTEM problem and the following continues:

The following message has been sent by (msmallwood) to the Ring Manager for the "Awareness of Crohn's, Colitis, and All IBDs" ring (crnibd):

"I wanted to say thank you for allowing us to be a part of your web ring, however in the past 3 hours our staff e-mail has been blitzed with suspended/active/suspend/active/suspend/active e-mails. It`s well over 200 e-mails, it`s every five minutes it seems.

We are grateful for our time with you, however given the amount of traffic that is generated by the web rings , our staff is having to pull time from fee based clients and other duties to constantly have to deal with this situation.

We have done everything asked of us by ring managers, to make sure that our site is being picked up by the checker. We now realize that even after making the needed changes that every few minutes that we will be sent a pass/suspend/pass/suspend e-mail in a never-ending cycle.

Because of my staff’s request, I am left with only one option; I must resign our member ship from the web ring at this time .

I just wanted to say thank you for allowing us to be a part of your ring ,if you would like to do an direct link exchange instead we would be happy to work something out, however I regret that under the current situation we can no longer continue being a part of the web ring service .

Thank you for the help that you offered us, for 2 yrs we have been a part of web ring services, it is unfortunate that we are left with leaving the services as a way of ending this cycle.

Kind Regards,
Michael

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy