Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

continued suspensions from a ring - 04/22/2007
It seems the checker is repeatedly failing with regards to the following ring. http://f.webring.com/hub?ring=phenomenalwomen

My site fails, is suspended, then is activated again. this has happened more than the two times this week.

Any suggestions?

Anyone else have the problem.

April 22, 2007

Anne

Replied - 04/22/2007
I suspect that Phenomenal Women is, for all practical purposes, defunct. I don't know if anyone else adopted the ring, but the web site appears to be gone. (I did apply to adopt, but never heard from WebRing about it.) I was a member, and things started falling apart several years ago. I don't know offhand if you are asking about the ring or the site.

Replied - 04/23/2007
the ring. All these suspensions look bad. I'd adopt if they would let me. I dumped a lot of rings that I cared about for fear they would take my two favorites. I suspect that was their intention all along.

Anne

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy