Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

manager: Re (5608): How to stay on top of webring manuevers - 07/02/2007
I agree, this happened to me.... that lead to me loosing one of my rings... Still no reply other than a post on here on the grounds of ''Stop complaining... It is none constructive''. You can not win and I am now thinking hard about pulling out of webrings fully.

At this point in time I have gotr a flooded server thanks to a river bursting its banks in the UK, yet I still check on here!

I want to help, but webrings do not want help in my view!

The system now has to many problems and no suport. You can not email them properly via the help link and they do not send you information back... So whats the point?

I have said 3 times on the (help) section that I was being spamed by the system with "You site is..." like you, but no reply.

No, reply to my request to put me back as the admin of the ring I created.

I was going to become a paid member, but now.... Well....

The last post after my forum post was not good eather and I still have not been re-enstated, so the webrings are going to loose yet anouther supporter.

Sad and very silly.

I run a TV sation a radio station and a newspaper, I don't have the time to bitch... I don't often post and as I have said in the past, until resently this site has been fantastic. So If some one like me says you have a problem, take note!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy