Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Optional Ring Code? - 07/30/2007
Incomplete ring code - is anyone else having this problem? Seems since the "Optional" part of the code was included loads of new members end up with just the line of text "Powered by WebRing." and no actual navbar.

Surely it's not just me :)

Replied - 08/05/2007
I haven't joined any webring communities for quite some time due to the complexity of the system breakdown. I did have a page today that I wanted desperately to add to a community, one of my own too. But alas, maybe that option is down the river as well. I tried following Webrings instruction to contact them, went down the list of webrings I manage, checked the box and submitted, nothing, took me right back to the same page. Checked the box of the site I am having problems with, back to the same page. Tried checking both of them, same thing. My problem is that I put the correct code, issued by webring, on my page. But the system is telling me that it is the wrong URL#, but even listed on their "so called", contact support page, it shows as the correct URL#: U#/URL: 10184686: http://www.advancedhealthplan.com/vickie_barker.html so now I am at a loss of what to do. I now have that 'funky' webring banner on my page and if I change that number to what they recommend in that automessage, I will probably never get it resolved. Highly unlikely that I will anyway. I am not new to webring, been around for over 6 years, manage 100 communities, quite well...but this is getting crazy. I wonder if they have newbies running the show or something??? I still have sites that are showing suspended one day and then amazingly, poof, they are sending me a congrats notice the next day saying they are now passing, still don't know what that is all about. Any Suggestions besides just scrapping it all and moving on? because I think of that often :)

TheBulletin
www.advancedhealthplan.com

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy