Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

When will new features in MAY Newsletter Be Available? - 05/05/2008
Hi:

You state this in the May Newsletter:

"For those of you who have used this feature in the past, you will like to know that we have revised the system to allow you to send more than one invitation at a time. In addition, you can now earn large amounts of activity points for each person who joins WebRing from your invitation."

I was prepared to invite multiple websites to join a webring tonight. Found the feature allowing me to send MORE THAN 1 invitation at a time is not available. WHEN will this feature be available.

Please notify us! In the meantime I am waiting until I am sure the features you mention are operating. Should save some time and effort to have invites kept track of.

Thank you.
dlpwriter

Replied - 05/06/2008
dlpwriter would like clarification on the invite process. At this time the ability to send multiple simultaneous invites is not available, and should have been edited out off the newsletter. We apologize. Because of the personal nature of each invite that goes out it doesn't make it feasible to send blanket invitations - The URL, email adress, and recommended title and description are unique for each site, making a multiple send effectively impossible.

However, you can send as many invitations to different people as you wish, tracking each from your My Account area.

More changes to that section fot he system are coming soon.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy