Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

What happened??? - 08/26/2008
Wow, when did all the changes take place? I never got an email advising me and I'm not getting messages about new submissions any longer. The page where I've done maintenance such as ring order and other functions is gone! My personalized avatar has now been replaced by a generic webring logo. What gives? Do I have to change to a paid subscription or something now?
Bonnie
www.arizonagourds.com

Replied - 08/26/2008
It would seem you were gone a long time. We've been making changes pretty steadily. And something happened to your email because we sent 8 notices from the end of april through the end of June regarding the ring you managed.

We cannot overemphasize the need to log in once in awhile. Email filters are so aggresive these days that email is becoming unreliable at times.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy