Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Strange Email - 09/13/2008
I received an email the other day telling me that I was promoted to a SuperUser and that I could access stuff on other rings and such. Strangely enough that doesn't appear to be the case. And while I'm posting what happened to the shout box?

Replied - 09/13/2008
Hopefully not a "strange" email in that it was out of the blue since we discussed this in the most recent newsletter :)

Logged into your account and picked a ring at random and all the management tools appeared. perhaps if you bring this to the "helpers" forum, or create a support ticket with a specific ring that is NOT working for you we can figure out what is up.

SOME rings will not be accessible - those managed by active 2.0 managers for instance, and a select group of system managed rings (those that are carefully managed and previously "cleaned").

Replied - 09/14/2008
Out of the blue? No I had read about it several times.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy