Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

No Paypal acct for webring? - 09/24/2008
I sent a Paypal payment to the webring account to keep my 2.0 status. That was a few weeks back. Tosay I got a message from Paypal that the money was returned because "sales@webring.com did not sign up for a PayPal account or did not complete the registration process." As a result, I slipped back to a level 1 member. Has anyone else had this experience? By the way, I have now tried to sent another payment.

Replied - 09/25/2008
Try using the link on your My Account page that takes you directly to Paypal. You are right. sales@ is not registered with paypal as that account is used for other purposes. paypal@webring.com IS registered and is the account used by th el;inks provided on the system. We regret the trouble you have had to this point.

Replied - 09/25/2008
Just for clarification, that is what I did. I clicked on Add Credit and then clicked on the Paypal link just as I have several times in the past. Once I went through the Paypal sign on process, it came up with this account ID. I didn't enter it into Paypal. It was generated when I used your link. All I entered was the amount I wanted to submit.

Replied - 09/25/2008
Looks like it worked correctly the second time around.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy