Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 9 - 11 of 11
< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Webring navbar and blog columns - 12/28/2007
"What we're thinking is not so much a custom one for one person, but a choice for all rings based on the kind of site a person applies to a ring with."

This is all I am suggesting. I don't mean a special style just for one webring. I'd like people joining ANY WEBRING to be able to pick the style that fits their website best.

QUESTION: Might there be a way to have only PAYING MEMBERS have access to different styles? I have no clue as to the programming difficulty this might cause those of you operating this system. It might encourage more 1.0 members to pay for being 2.0 members.

Replied - 12/29/2007
The "Potential Sites" are not members of "Webring 1 or 2" at present.
They see web-rings that they are attracted to, and they find out that they are meant to log in. They do, and find out that they are un-ready to make the decision paid or unpaid.
Of course they make a decision that un-paid "will do" for the time being!

Having to make a decision of "chance of suitability" for the navpanel to fit on the page if "they are Webring 1 or 2" would be a "bad thing" as they want to give up !

I think you should have choices for both "webrings 1 and 2" and certainly sooner and not later!

If the sites would understand the vertical or horizontal navbar and their use, is another matter!

Replied - 10/04/2008
I have looked and looked for this option AND I paid for the paid membership and still can't access the code directly...or can't figure out where you do it....help? Anyone?

< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy