Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 9 - 10 of 10
< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Lost Auctions after meeting Reserve Price - 12/07/2008
Heaven knows we don't want anyone to feel betrayed. So if you feel betrayed by all means contact your 2.0 rep and perhaps they can help you feel less betrayed. While you're waiting you no doubt have plenty of work to do getting the 33 rings you already have pulled into yur account cleaned up. It's not a stretch to say that that is more than one person can take on in such a short amount of time and do a really good job. But we've been wrong before and will be again.

Replied - 12/07/2008
I am in the process of reviewing ALL sites in the rings I have adopted (as well as older rings) and making good progress. Several webrings are already complete. It will take awhile to do them all, but that's OK. I have made a list of priorities, which rings are most likely to be problem rings. I have also put graphics on the hub page and redesigned the navbar in almost all of them, and changed the settings in all. I have emailed the members in all but a couple, and I have been in the process of dealing with people whose sites don't meet my criteria. I have plenty of time to devote to this for now, and once a lot of this has been done, it won't take as long. I'm still not getting THAT many new applications. I've even found time to invite new people into the system.

I "lost" a couple more auctions today. I already have proof that I was told that I met the reserve price. I have already contacted my rep about this problem, and he said he will work on it. I posted here only in response, and so that other people would be aware of my take on things. I'll let you know what happens.

Thank you for your message. I appreciate it.

< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy