Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Suggestion for Feature for WebRing Super-Users! - 12/17/2008
Please consider giving the Webring Super Users the ability to merge websites WITHOUT having to go through an account rep. This would eliminate a significant workload for the account reps.

Example: I have 10 mergers ready now and really HATE to ask the account rep to do them. I KNOW it takes time they might better spend answering member questions.

Replied - 12/17/2008
Michael explained to me it's too easy to mess up the mergers, and given some of the problems we did have, I think he's right.

I noticed that soon we will be able to earn points for support. So that may alleviate some of the load. I'm looking forward to this because I'm already mentoring one person.

I'm just gonna sit and be patient for the moment, give people time to sort things out.

Replied - 12/17/2008
"I'm just gonna sit and be patient for the moment, give people time to sort things out."

Good plan. We're sorting and working on things. Post holiday season will bring more changes :)

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy