Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Activity Points --Not Working? - 12/30/2008
Hi:

I haven't heard from my account rep for a few days so I am posting this here.

Last night I went over at least 300 websites of the 5 webrings I won yesterday. I clicked on each one to make sure there were no pop up ads AND to make sure they had the navbar. Sent many emails.

Woke up this morning expecting a much higher number than 28 for my activity points.

Don't we get credit for managing our webrings anymore? If that is the case, why weren't we notified?

How about posting how many points we get for the various activities. That way possible problems can be identified.

Would a "system" person PLEASE look at my activity points and figure out what is wrong. Not even sure what to ask about but I KNOW from previous experience that my points should be much higher after last night.

Replied - 12/30/2008
We're going to start deducting points for repeated posts to this forum and your rep. Please do NOT post in both places. We know for a fact your rep has been corresponding with you on a regular basis. - You went to bed with 28 points, woke up with 140.

Replied - 12/30/2008
Actually, neither of us heard from him since the middle of last week. But I have now heard from him. So everything is fine.

Replied - 12/30/2008
This particular question was NOT sent anywhere except here.

Our rep is back now so questions will start going to him again.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy