Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
WebRing Managers Community - Untitled document One of the original and largest Ring Manager rings, promoting individual WebRings since 1998

Forums     Login   Signup

WebRing Managers Community

Manager: wrug
WebRing Managers WebRing presents the WebRing Managers Forum, a place for WebRing Managers to discuss ideas, ethics, tactics, etc. This Forum is for WebRing discussion only and is closely moderated.

Sponsored Links

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PARTICIPATING
A Note on Pendings
  For those processing new submissions we'd like to offer these reminders/bit
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 5 of 5
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

how do you vary the order of the sites? - 04/09/2010
how do you vary the order of the sites to get them in to order?
I have the doll, dollz, and Bears in the order that I took them over - I suggest that they could be the order, bears first and dolls second, and ....

Has any body got a clue to arrange them like this?

Replied - 04/11/2010
you can use the "Ring Order" option under the "other" heading when you are managing each ring.

Replied - 04/12/2010
I can't find the heading "others" - That's why I asked!
I could not find the "arrow" to adjust the order to get the alphabetical order, either!

Replied - 04/12/2010
funny!
I could find the "Title sort by: title ID " in the title, under "Rings You Manage" in my Husbands Account, but no sign of it in My account.....

Replied - 04/12/2010
OK, finally figured out what you're saking. It's tough without really clear descriptions, sorry. yuo are trying to order the rings you manage on your My Account page, NOT ordering the sites within a ring itself.

The sort link seems to come u only when you have more than one page of rings, but that is just an educated guess.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy